Saturday, June 10, 2006

Metamorphosis Newsletter Articles

I've had an email subscription to the Metamorphosis Newsletter from Trans4mind.com for a while now. Almost every time I receive it there is at least one article that resonates with me, and I usually end up posting it to my egroup or putting it up on my blog.

There are 4 of them this time, and I really want to recommend them to you all. You can find and sign-up for the newsletter at
www.trans4mind.com/news . This week's edition can be found at http://www.trans4mind.com/news/jun06-1.html

The specific articles this time are:

Who Am I?

Make The Mind-Body Connection Work

Drawing Lines

Why Here, Why Now, Why Again?

Some of these are just good information, and a couple of them are extremely synchronistic for me right now, so I'm definitely laughing!
Enjoy!
Myriah

No comments: