Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sad News To Share
















I have some sad news to share today.

Many of you remember my black and white cat, MacGuyver (Mac) from The Web and Othala. Well, he has crossed over. He died at 2:30 am Sunday.

I think he had a stroke from the way he was acting. I sat with him in our Ritual Room, sending him Reiki energy to calm him and assisted him in finding his way to the bridge to the Summerlands and crossing over. He didn't want to leave and was fairly angry about it, but I kept talking to him, telling him it was okay to go, to stop fighting it, and go, that I would miss him very much, but I know that he will always be with me and love him very much. Then he started walking across the bridge, his back feet actually walking, and then with a long exhale of breath, he was gone.

Mac will be buried in the tree island behind the house at The Web sometime this week, for those of you who might wish to stop and see him as time goes on.
He was a good cat, almost 15 years old, and was my best buddy for the past 6-1/2 years.

I will miss you, Mac, and I love you so very much, as I know many other folks here do as well. And I know that you are happy and well in the Summerlands now. Blessings, my friend, I will see you again.


No comments: